Create Video Conferencing Services
Once there is at least 1 Service Provider with a linked Zoom account, there will be a new option to create Video Conferencing services. Note: You must have Owner or Admin permissions to create services.
Go to Settings > Services, then select the “Add a Service” button and choose “Video Conferencing Service”. The process is the same for creating In-Person or Video services.
Complete the service setup wizard including:
- Service Name
- Public or Private (Public services are bookable online by clients. Private services are only bookable from your internal business calendar.
- Assign the service to the appropriate Service Providers (Who offers this service?)
- Set the appointment Duration and Cleanup Time (Cleanup adds time after a booking to prepare for the next appointment).
- Set a Service Fee, Taxes and Pre-Payment considerations (In order to process online pre-payments, you will need to connect your Stripe account in the Finance > Settings page.
Video services are distinguished by a camera icon in the Services list, Booking Calendar, Invoices/Receipts and the client My Appointments page.
Review Email Template Wording
There are 2 email notification templates specific to Video Conference services. You can review the wording and adjust it as needed. Note: These emails are only added to your business account once video conferencing is activated by linking a Zoom account to Click4Time.
Go to Settings > Notifications > Email Templates, were you will find the following templates:
• Video Conference Appointment Confirmed – Sent to the client when a video service is booked. Note: No Zoom link is included in this email, the link is only added to the “Video Conference Appointment Starting Soon” email.
• Video Conference Appointment Starting Soon – Sent to the client 1 hour prior to the video session starting. Note: This email is in addition to your general reminder email that is sent at the frequency set in the Appointment Reminders section of the Client Notifications.
Book a Video Conferencing Appointment
From your company calendar, select a time slot to create an appointment.
Select or create a client profile. Note: A client email address is required to book a Video Conference session. When adding a new client, we will automatically create an online profile where the client can access their appointments and join the video conference. You should choose to send the client an Activation email.
Choose the Video service and the Service Provider. Then Save the booking.
Your client will receive a Video Conference Confirmation email.
Note: The Zoom Meeting is only created when you or the client first connect to the session. This means you will not find a corresponding Zoom Meeting schedule listed in your Zoom account when a session is booked.
Start the Video Session
Tip: We recommend using a laptop or desktop browser for the best experience, especially if you intend to work with eCharting or other application while video conferencing. The wider display will allow for you to split your screen, half for the video and half for note taking.
The video session will become active 30 minutes prior the appointment start time, allowing you to open the conferencing connection. This 30 minute window applies to the client and the service provider. Prior to the 30 minute activation window, the Start button will be inactive.
When starting the session, the video window will open in a new browser tab, then you will be asked to open or install Zoom.
Removing the Click4Time app
- Log in to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace (https://marketplace.zoom.us/).
- Click Manage > Added Apps (https://marketplace.zoom.us/user/installed) or search for the Click4Time app.
- Click the ‘Remove’ button.”. IMPORTANT!! Do Not choose a reason for removal as this will negatively affect Click4Time’s ability to continue to offer a Zoom integration.
Alternatively, you can log in to your Click4Time account and navigate to your Service Provider Profile to Disconnect Zoom from your Video Conferencing section.
Learn More about Using Zoom
You can watch helpful Zoom training videos here.